Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Riverbed Exam 830-01 Topic 1 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Riverbed's 830-01 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 1
[All 830-01 Questions]

You plan to downgrade a SteelHead from RiOS v9.0.1 (Apr 17 2015) to 8.6.3 (Aug 7 2015). The appliance has not run v8.6.3 previously. Will this be successful?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erasmo
8 days ago
I'm just going to go with my gut and say 'No, downgrades are only permitted if the target version was previously installed.' It sounds like the safest bet to me.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
10 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Did I just hear someone say that a newer version is chronologically older? That makes no sense! I think we need to re-read the question carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option C. If the configuration is migrated successfully, then the downgrade should work, right? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
upvoted 0 times
Elsa
12 days ago
Hold on, are you telling me that I can't downgrade my RiOS at all? That's not what I heard. I thought it was possible, but maybe I'm mistaken.
upvoted 0 times
Sherill
14 days ago
I think the key here is whether the target version has been installed on the appliance before. If it hasn't, then I'm pretty sure the downgrade won't be successful.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
16 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky question! I'm not sure if I can downgrade my SteelHead without any issues. I've heard that downgrades can be a real pain in the neck.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel