Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB Exam ISO-9001-Lead-Auditor Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for PECB's QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Questions]

Which of the following three options could be considered potential threats to impartiality in an audit context?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D, E

Questions no: 1 Verified Answer: = C, D, E Comprehensive But Short = Potential threats

Contribute your Thoughts:

Christiane
7 days ago
Absolutely! I mean, come on, if I had to choose an auditor, I'd want someone who's competent and experienced, not some fresh-faced newbie who's gonna get pushed around by the client. C, D, and E are the clear answers, no doubt about it. And anyone who tries to argue otherwise is just messing with us, plain and simple.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
19 days ago
I agree with Madonna. Familiarity with the client could lead to bias, intimidation could sway the auditor's judgement, and self-auditing is a clear conflict of interest. I'm not sure why competence and experience are even listed as options - those seem like desirable qualities for an auditor.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
21 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the obvious threats to impartiality in an audit context would be options C, D, and E. Familiarity with the client, intimidation, and self-auditing could all potentially compromise the independence and objectivity required for an effective audit.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel