Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Netskope Exam NSK200 Topic 1 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Netskope's NSK200 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All NSK200 Questions]

Your customer has some managed Windows-based endpoints where they cannot add any clients or agents. For their users to have secure access to their SaaS application, you suggest that the customer use Netskope's Explicit Proxy.

Which two configurations are supported for this use case? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marg
8 days ago
You make a good point. PAC files can be a bit of a pain to manage, especially across a large number of endpoints. A direct configuration might be the cleaner solution, assuming the customer is okay with that approach.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
8 days ago
You guys are spot on. I'm just wondering, do you think the exam writers are trying to trick us with that 'separate steering configurations' option? Seems a bit out of left field to me.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
9 days ago
Exactly. The PAC file option makes sense because it allows you to centrally manage the proxy configuration without installing anything on the endpoints. And the direct proxy configuration is a pretty common setup for these types of scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Nina
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about the PAC file option. Isn't that a bit outdated these days? I feel like a direct configuration might be the more modern and secure approach.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
10 days ago
Yeah, I agree. And since the question specifically mentions using Netskope's Explicit Proxy, that narrows it down even further. I'd say the two supported configurations are A and D - either configuring the endpoints to directly use the Netskope proxy, or using a PAC file.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Options B and C don't seem to fit the requirements of not being able to add any clients or agents to the endpoints. Using a separate steering configuration or having to configure the endpoints in the device section would likely require some kind of client or agent, which is not allowed in this case.
upvoted 0 times
Wilburn
11 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is that the customer can't install any additional clients or agents on the endpoints. That rules out option C, since that would require configuring the device section of the tenant.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
13 days ago
That makes sense. So in that case, I think options A and D would be the supported configurations, where the endpoints can either be configured directly to use the Netskope proxy or use a PAC file to point to the proxy.
upvoted 0 times
Kristin
14 days ago
Okay, from what I understand, an explicit proxy is where the client application is configured to send requests directly to the proxy server, rather than the proxy server intercepting the traffic. So in this case, the endpoints would need to be configured to use the Netskope proxy explicitly.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
16 days ago
This is a great question, but I'm a bit confused about the concept of an 'explicit proxy'. Can someone explain that to me?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel