Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All SC-300 Questions]

A user named User1 receives an error message when attempting to access the Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps portal.

You need to identify the cause of the error. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Corrina
3 months ago
Good point, but I think the provisioning logs would be more useful if there were issues with setting up the portal in the first place. In this case, it seems like the problem is with User1 accessing the portal, so the sign-in logs are probably the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
3 months ago
But what if the issue is more related to the provisioning of the portal itself? Shouldn't we also consider checking the provisioning logs?
upvoted 0 times
Casie
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree with that. The sign-in logs are probably the most relevant source of information here. We can see if there were any failed login attempts or if User1's account was locked out or something like that.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
3 months ago
Agreed, sign-in logs will give us a better understanding of what's causing the error for User1.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
3 months ago
Let's focus on checking the sign-in logs first to troubleshoot User1's problem.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
3 months ago
I'm not sure about provisioning logs, they might not be as relevant in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
3 months ago
Log Analytics might help in analyzing the error and finding a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
3 months ago
I think audit logs could also provide some information about the error User1 is facing.
upvoted 0 times
Wei
3 months ago
Yes, sign-in logs would definitely be the best option to check for User1's issue.
upvoted 0 times
Katy
3 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the best approach would be to check the sign-in logs. That way, we can see if there were any issues with User1's authentication or if there were any suspicious activities that could be causing the error.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel