Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-200 Topic 3 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-200 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 3
[All SC-200 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and has Cloud Discovery enabled.

You need to enrich the Cloud Discovery dat

a. The solution must ensure that usernames in the Cloud Discovery traffic logs are associated with the user principal name (UPN) of the corresponding Microsoft Entra ID user accounts.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ernie
5 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are just trying to trick us with those other options. I mean, 'automatic redirection to Microsoft 365 Defender'? That sounds like a total wild goose chase. No way that's the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
6 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at. We need to create a Microsoft 365 app connector to link the Cloud Discovery data with the user accounts. That way, the usernames will be matched to the UPNs and we can get that enriched data. Makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I was thinking that creating an Azure app connector might be the way to go, but then again, the question specifically asks about Microsoft 365 apps, so that might not be the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
7 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and how to integrate user identities into the Cloud Discovery data. I think the key here is associating the usernames from the logs with the actual user accounts in Microsoft Entra.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel