Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-720 Topic 7 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-720 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 7
[All MS-720 Questions]

You are optimizing a network to better support voice and collaboration workloads in Microsoft Teams. When the users are at a specific corporate site, you need to prevent the users from adding video during calls. Solution: You run New-CsTeams-MeetingPolicy and set the -MediaBitRateKb parameter set to 1.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alease
4 days ago
I'm going to have to go with 'No' on this one. Disabling video completely is not the same as preventing users from adding it. There must be a way to control the video functionality without completely crippling the whole collaboration experience.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
4 days ago
Ha, 1 Kbps? That's like sending carrier pigeons with messages attached to them. I doubt that's going to provide a great user experience. We need to find a solution that can selectively disable video, not just nuke the entire media stream.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
6 days ago
Hmm, I think this solution could work, but it might be a bit of an overkill. Limiting the bitrate that much could impact the overall quality of the calls, even for audio. I'd want to explore some other options that might give us more granular control over the video functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Vernell
6 days ago
I'm not sure this solution will meet the goal. Limiting the media bitrate to 1 Kbps seems a bit extreme - that would essentially disable video, not just prevent users from adding it. There might be a better way to control video usage specifically, without completely disabling it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel