Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 5 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 5
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company purchases Dynamics 365 finance.

Which two features can the company implement? Each correct selection presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annett
3 months ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys on the Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. Those are no-brainers. As for the other options, I wouldn't be surprised if Omnichannel is a trick question - that's more of a Customer Engagement thing. And Manufacturing? Come on, that's not even in the same ballpark as Finance. Let's go with the two that we're confident about.
upvoted 0 times
Alayna
3 months ago
Sounds good, we can always explore the other features later if needed.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
3 months ago
Let's focus on implementing Accounts Receivable and General Ledger first.
upvoted 0 times
Delfina
3 months ago
Yeah, those options seem more aligned with other areas of the business.
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
3 months ago
I think Omnichannel and Manufacturing are not relevant to our current needs.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
3 months ago
Agreed, those are the essential features for financial management.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
3 months ago
Let's stick with Accounts Receivable and General Ledger for now.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
3 months ago
Ha, 'Payment Fraud Prevention' - I bet that's the one the exam writers are hoping we'll fall for! They're probably trying to trick us into thinking that's a Dynamics 365 Finance feature when it's really not. I'd stick with the safe bets of Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Shawana
3 months ago
I agree with you on the Accounts Receivable and General Ledger. Those are core Finance features that any company implementing Dynamics 365 Finance would likely want to set up. As for the other options, I'm not sure about Omnichannel either, but Payment Fraud Prevention could be a useful feature, especially for companies dealing with a lot of online payments.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
3 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the company can definitely implement Accounts Receivable and General Ledger, those are pretty standard features of Dynamics 365 Finance. But I'm not sure about the other options - Omnichannel seems more like a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement feature, and Manufacturing and Payment Fraud Prevention don't seem to be part of the core Finance module.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel