Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 9 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 9
[All MB-910 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales.

The company must use Export to Excel to edit multiple records. Microsoft Dataverse must update automatically.

You need to select the option.

Which option should you select?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Filiberto
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are hoping we don't pick the 'open in Excel Online' option. That's probably the 'gotcha' answer that looks tempting but doesn't actually do what we need. I'm with you all on the dynamic worksheet being the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Carrol
3 months ago
You both make good points. I'm leaning towards the dynamic worksheet as well. It seems like the most straightforward option to meet the requirements. The open in Excel Online could work too, but I'm not sure if that would give us the same level of editing capabilities as a full Excel desktop app.
upvoted 0 times
Serita
3 months ago
I agree with Elouise. The dynamic worksheet option seems like the way to go here. It'll let us edit the records in Excel and then have those changes reflected in the Dataverse. The dynamic PivotTable could be useful too, but I'm not sure if that would let us edit the underlying data.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
3 months ago
I agree with Elouise. The dynamic worksheet option seems like the way to go here. It'll let us edit the records in Excel and then have those changes reflected in the Dataverse. The dynamic PivotTable could be useful too, but I'm not sure if that would let us edit the underlying data.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
3 months ago
D) Open in Excel Online
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
3 months ago
C) Dynamic worksheet
upvoted 0 times
Jimmie
3 months ago
B) Static worksheet
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
3 months ago
A) Dynamic PivotTable
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with Dynamics 365 Sales, but it sounds like we need an option that allows us to edit multiple records and automatically updates the Microsoft Dataverse. That rules out the static worksheet option, since it won't update automatically.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel