Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 5 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 5
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are implementing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service solution for a client

The client needs to be able to view the Parent Asset and Master Asset when the Primary Incident Customer Asset is associated to a work order. The asset data should not be stored directly on the work order. It should only be visible when the Customer Asset is selected.

Solution:

1. Create a quick view form on the Customer Asset.

2. Add the Parent Asset and Master Asset to the new quick view form.

3. Add the Customer Asset quick view form to the work order.

4. Publish the customizations.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Von
11 days ago
Well, beggars can't be choosers, right? At least this way the work order itself stays nice and clean. Plus, who knows, maybe the client will actually appreciate the elegance of the solution. Stranger things have happened!
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
12 days ago
Haha, I'm already imagining the client's reaction when they see this solution - 'So you're telling me I have to click *two* extra times just to see some basic asset info? Talk about user-friendly!'
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
13 days ago
I agree, the solution looks good. The only potential gotcha I see is making sure the quick view form is actually showing the right data - we'd need to test that the Parent Asset and Master Asset fields are correctly populated when the Customer Asset is selected on the work order.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
14 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward solution to me. The key requirements were to display the Parent Asset and Master Asset data without storing it directly on the work order, and this solution does that by leveraging the quick view form on the Customer Asset. I'd say this meets the goal nicely.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel