Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 4 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 4
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are implementing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service solution for a client.

The client needs to be able to view the Parent Asset and Master Asset when the Primary Incident Customer Asset is associated to a work order. The asset data should nor be stored directly on the work order. It should only be visible when the Customer Asset is selected.

Solution:

1. Create the Parent Asset and Master Asset on the work order.

2. Use a business rule to populate the fields from the Customer Asset.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Silvana
3 days ago
You know, this question reminds me of that time I tried to hack my way through a coding exam by just storing all the answers in the computer's memory. Needless to say, that didn't go over too well with the professor. Anyway, I agree with the others - the proposed solution doesn't seem to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys on this one. The requirement is pretty clear that the asset data should not be stored directly on the work order, but rather should only be visible when the Customer Asset is selected. I think the solution of creating those fields on the work order is a bit of a workaround and doesn't fully address the client's needs.
upvoted 0 times
Annita
5 days ago
I agree with Maryann. The solution of storing the Parent Asset and Master Asset directly on the work order doesn't seem to align with the requirement of not storing the data directly on the work order. We need a way to dynamically display the information related to the Customer Asset without permanently storing it on the work order itself.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'm not sure if the proposed solution fully meets the client's goal. The requirement states that the asset data should not be stored directly on the work order, but rather should only be visible when the Customer Asset is selected. Creating the Parent Asset and Master Asset directly on the work order seems to contradict that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel