Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 14 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 14
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are deploying the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service mobile app at your organization.

You are in the process of creating push notifications for the mobile app, and you have the following requirement:

When a field service technician is assigned an emergency priority work order, the technician should be immediately notified on their mobile phone.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noel
4 days ago
I agree, but I'm also considering option C. The Bookable Resource Booking entity might be the key since that's where the technician information is stored. Plus, an instant flow could be a good way to trigger the notification immediately.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
5 days ago
Haha, this is like a game of 'Which one is the right answer?' I'm just hoping I don't accidentally choose the 'Accidental Technician Notification' option by mistake.
upvoted 0 times
Micah
6 days ago
Hmm, that's an interesting perspective, John. I hadn't thought about that. I guess it really comes down to whether we should use the Work Order entity or the Bookable Resource Booking entity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel