Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-100 Topic 2 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-100 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 2
[All DP-100 Questions]

You manage an Azure Machine Learning workspace.

You must provide explanations for the behavior of the models with feature importance measures.

You need to configure a Responsible Al dashboard in Azure Machine Learning.

Which dashboard component should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Otis
4 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. Personally, I'm leaning towards 'Interpretability' since that's all about explaining the behavior of the models. But 'Causal inference' could also be an interesting choice. Guess we'll have to see what the experts say!
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
5 days ago
Responsible AI dashboard, eh? I'm guessing it's probably the Fairness assessment component, since that's all about ensuring your models aren't discriminating. But who knows, maybe there's a sneaky 'Counterfactual what-if' in there somewhere.
upvoted 0 times
German
6 days ago
Oof, feature importance measures, huh? That's a tough one. I bet the answer has something to do with interpretability, but let's see what the others think.
upvoted 0 times
Blondell
7 days ago
Whoa, this question is really hitting the nail on the head! Responsible AI is such a crucial topic these days. I'm definitely going to have to think this one through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel