Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-400 Topic 7 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-400 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 7
[All AZ-400 Questions]

Your company has a project in Azure DevOps for a new application. The application will be deployed to several Azure virtual machines that run Windows Server 2022. You need to recommend a deployment strategy for the virtual machines. The strategy must meet the following requirements:

* Ensure that the virtual machines maintain a consistent configuration.

* Minimize administrative effort to configure the virtual machines.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rene
5 days ago
You make a good point. DSC is more battle-tested than the Custom Script Extension. Plus, with the PowerShell integration, you can really dial in the configuration management. I'm sold on A as well.
upvoted 0 times
Rutha
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about C. The Custom Script Extension can be a bit finicky, and it might not give you the level of consistency you need. I'd probably go with A - the PowerShell DSC extension is a more robust solution for automating the VM configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
7 days ago
I agree, those seem like the most relevant options. With A, you get the benefits of ARM templates for consistent config, plus the PowerShell DSC extension to automate the setup. C is also a good choice, using ARM templates and the Custom Script Extension.
upvoted 0 times
Oneida
8 days ago
This question is really testing our understanding of Azure DevOps deployment strategies. I think the key here is to ensure consistent configuration and minimize admin effort, so I'm leaning towards either A or C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel