Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Genesys Exam GE0-803 Topic 9 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Genesys's GE0-803 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 9
[All GE0-803 Questions]

When the parameter localconfig is set equal to 1 (localconfig = 1) in GVP.ini, the WatchDog service will __________.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carolann
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Stephanie. This is the kind of question that's really testing our knowledge of the underlying system architecture. We can't just wing it, we've got to dig deep and really understand the mechanics of what's happening.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
15 days ago
Nah, I don't think guessing is the way to go here. We need to really understand how the WatchDog service works and the relationship between the local config files and the LDAP database. Let's break this down step-by-step and see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
16 days ago
Ugh, why do they always have to make these questions so confusing? I'm starting to get a headache just trying to figure it out. Maybe we should all just start guessing and see who gets lucky, haha!
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
17 days ago
Hold up, hold up! What if the question is trying to trick us and the correct answer is actually C? That would make sense if the WatchDog service reads the local watchdog.ini file instead of the LDAP database. I'm going to have to think this one through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
19 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning more towards option A. If the localconfig is set to 1, I would assume the WatchDog service would not read the local GVP.ini file and instead use the latest configuration from the LDAP database. But I could be wrong, this stuff can get pretty complex.
upvoted 0 times
Domingo
21 days ago
Whoa, this question is a tricky one! I'm not too sure about the correct answer, but I think it has something to do with how the WatchDog service reads the configuration files. Maybe it's option B, where it reads the local GVP.ini file instead of the LDAP database?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel