Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGEA-101 Topic 1 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGEA-101 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All OGEA-101 Questions]

Which of the following is a responsibility of an Architecture Board?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

One of the key responsibilities of an Architecture Board within the context of TOGAF is to achieve consistency between sub-architectures. This board is typically responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of the enterprise architecture, ensuring that it aligns with the organization's overall strategy and objectives. They play a critical role in ensuring that all sub-architectures (like Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, and Technology Architecture) work together cohesively and support the overall enterprise architecture vision and strategy.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elly
14 days ago
Hmm, good thinking. In that case, I'd still go with C. Defining the scope and objectives has to come before you can allocate the resources, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
16 days ago
You make a fair point. Securing the necessary resources to execute the architecture work is crucial. Maybe the question is asking for the *primary* responsibility?
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
17 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think option B) Allocating resources for architecture projects is also a really important responsibility of the Architecture Board.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
18 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. The other options are good things the Architecture Board might do, but creating the Statement of Architecture Work is definitely a key responsibility.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
20 days ago
I agree with you on that. The Architecture Board is responsible for defining the scope and objectives of the architecture work, which is what the Statement of Architecture Work is all about.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
21 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward to me. I think the correct answer is C) Creating the Statement of Architecture Work. That's one of the core responsibilities of an Architecture Board, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel