Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

The Open Group Exam OGA-031 Topic 1 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for The Open Group's OGA-031 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 1
[All OGA-031 Questions]

Consider the following symbol, which represents information about a transformation project at ArchiSurance involving systems and business processes:

Which of the following statements correctly expresses the meaning of the symbol?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mari
13 days ago
You know, I'm not entirely convinced by any of the options presented. There could be more nuance to the meaning of this symbol that we're not considering.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
15 days ago
Haha, imagine if the Board of Directors had concerns about the project, like they're not happy with the progress or something. That would be a pretty amusing situation!
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
16 days ago
Ah, but hold on, what if the symbol is actually indicating that the Board of Directors has a more active business role in the project? That could make option B the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
17 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C. The transformed systems are likely to store information that would be of interest to the Board of Directors, who have an oversight role in the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
20 days ago
I agree, this is not a straightforward question. The symbol looks like some kind of organizational chart or relationship diagram, but we need to interpret it in the right context.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
21 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. It seems to be testing our understanding of the given symbol and its meaning in the context of the ArchiSurance transformation project.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel