Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SDI Exam SD0-401 Topic 1 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for SDI's SD0-401 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 1
[All SD0-401 Questions]

What is the benefit of good teamwork to an organization?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Melodie
8 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards B, but now I'm rethinking that. I think Caprice and Brittni make a really good point - the core benefit of teamwork is the improved service quality. That's what the organization cares about most.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about D. While that's certainly important, I feel like C is a more holistic benefit that covers quality of service across the board, not just in technical areas.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
11 days ago
I'm going with D. Increased technical support and delivery capability is crucial, especially in industries like IT or engineering. Teamwork is what allows us to tackle complex problems more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
12 days ago
I'm torn between B and C. While enhanced career opportunities are great, I think the primary benefit of teamwork is the improved quality of service. That's what really matters to the organization, right?
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
14 days ago
I agree with Caprice. Teamwork isn't just about individual skills, it's about how well the team works together to deliver results. C definitely captures that best.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
16 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the right answer is C - improved overall quality of service. Good teamwork leads to better coordination, communication, and problem-solving, which ultimately benefits the clients or customers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel