Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam E_BW4HANA214 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's E_BW4HANA214 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All E_BW4HANA214 Questions]

What are characteristics of SAP HANA modelling in XS Advanced? (2 Answers)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristofer
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree. That one seems a bit out of place. Although, you never know - the exam could be trying to throw in a curveball there.
upvoted 0 times
Lelia
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the deployment of external HANA views generated from BW objects (option A). That seems more like a BW-specific feature rather than a general XS Advanced characteristic.
upvoted 0 times
Sunshine
14 days ago
Absolutely. I'd also say that the import of HANA HDI Calculation Views as files in a project (option D) is a key characteristic of XS Advanced modelling, since it allows you to reuse existing HANA models.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
15 days ago
That's a good point. And the ability to use GitHub as a source code repository (option C) is a characteristic of XS Advanced, since it's a cloud-based development approach that leverages modern DevOps practices.
upvoted 0 times
Noah
17 days ago
Agreed. For example, the use of SAP HANA Studio as a user interface (option B) is more common in traditional HANA development, whereas XS Advanced has its own tooling and doesn't rely on HANA Studio.
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
18 days ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but there are a few things to consider. I think the key is understanding the difference between SAP HANA modelling in XS Advanced versus other HANA development approaches.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel