Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

PECB ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Exam - Topic 2 Question 10 Discussion

Posted by Terrilyn on Jan 26, 2025 at 05:22 AM

A release is tested before deployment. The release fails the test because it does not meet the acceptance criteri

a. According to the standard, what must happen?

Suggested Answer: C

Get Premium ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Questions as Interactive Web-Based Practice Test or PDF Real Exam Format Detailed Explanations Instant Access Get Your Practice Test
36 comments · newest first
WI
Willie 10 months ago
If it fails the test, it has to be fixed first, no question!
PA
Patrick 11 months ago
Wait, can the operations team really decide? Seems off.
KI
King 11 months ago
Totally agree, stopping it is the right move!
PA
Patria 11 months ago
I think CAB should decide, not just stop it outright.
JU
Juliana 11 months ago
The release should definitely be stopped and rejected.
ST
Staci 12 months ago
I feel like the operations team should definitely have a say in this, but I’m not clear if they’re the final decision-makers in this scenario.
KA
Kassandra 12 months ago
I practiced a similar question where the organization had to decide on actions after a failed test, so I might lean towards option C.
DO
Dominga 12 months ago
I think the CAB might need to get involved to decide on the next steps, but I can't recall if that's the standard procedure for every failure.
ME
Merissa 1 year ago
I remember something about the release needing to be rejected if it doesn't meet the acceptance criteria, but I'm not sure if that's always the case.
LI
Linwood 1 year ago
I think the key here is that the release failed the test. That means it doesn't meet the acceptance criteria, so it should be stopped and rejected, right? Option A seems like the way to go.
CL
Claudia 1 year ago
Okay, let's see. The question says "according to the standard", so I'm guessing the right answer has to be based on that. I'll have to read the options closely.
RO
Roosevelt 1 year ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. The options seem a bit vague. I'll have to think it through carefully.
DE
Denise 1 year ago
This seems pretty straightforward. The standard must require the release to be stopped and rejected if it doesn't meet the acceptance criteria.
LA
Larae 1 year ago
This is a no-brainer. The CAB is there to make these kinds of decisions. Option B is the way to go, unless you want the release to fail spectacularly!
MA
Margurite 1 year ago
I'm going with Option A. Stop the release and fix it! No point in risking a deployment that doesn't meet the acceptance criteria.
CI
Ciara 1 year ago
↳ replying to Margurite
Chantay: But the operations team should make the final decision to safeguard the live environment.
LA
Laquita 1 year ago
↳ replying to Margurite
User 3: I believe the organization should decide on the necessary actions before deployment.
CH
Chantay 1 year ago
↳ replying to Margurite
User 2: I think the change advisory board should meet and decide what to do.
CI
Ciara 1 year ago
↳ replying to Margurite
User 1: I agree, we should stop the release and fix it before deploying.
BA
Barabara 1 year ago
Haha, the operations team making the decision? That's like asking the janitor to run the company. Option D is definitely not the right choice here.
CA
Carlene 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
C) The organization should decide on necessary actions and deployment
KI
Kimbery 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
B) The change advisory board (CAB) should meet and decide whether to deploy or not
DO
Dolores 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
A) The release should be stopped and rejected so another team can fix it
CH
Chau 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
Kassandra: Yeah, the change advisory board should also be involved in deciding whether to deploy or not.
KA
Kassandra 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
User 2: Definitely, it should be the organization deciding on the necessary actions.
BU
Buffy 1 year ago
↳ replying to Barabara
User 1: I agree, the operations team shouldn't be making that decision.
VI
Vicente 1 year ago
I disagree, the organization should decide on the necessary actions according to their standard procedures. Option C is the correct answer.
TA
Talia 1 year ago
↳ replying to Vicente
User 3: I disagree, the organization should decide on the necessary actions according to their standard procedures. Option C is the correct answer.
PA
Paris 1 year ago
↳ replying to Vicente
User 2: No, the change advisory board (CAB) should meet and decide whether to deploy or not.
ST
Stacey 1 year ago
↳ replying to Vicente
User 1: I think the release should be stopped and rejected so another team can fix it.
PH
Phyliss 1 year ago
Option B makes the most sense here. The CAB should review the failed test and decide whether to deploy or not based on the risk assessment.
ON
Ona 1 year ago
↳ replying to Phyliss
User 2: Yeah, that makes sense. They need to assess the risk before moving forward.
VE
Velda 1 year ago
↳ replying to Phyliss
User 1: I think the CAB should meet and decide whether to deploy or not.
TR
Trevor 2 years ago
I believe the change advisory board (CAB) should meet and decide whether to deploy or not. It's a team decision.
PE
Pearlene 2 years ago
I agree with Kenny. It's important to ensure the release meets the acceptance criteria before deployment.
KE
Kenny 2 years ago
I think the release should be stopped and rejected so another team can fix it.
0/2000 characters

Save Cancel