Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam BL00100-101-E Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's BL00100-101-E exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All BL00100-101-E Questions]

What is Unified Data Management (UDM)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louann
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, option C is definitely the odd one out. It's talking about 'non-standardized unstructured data' - sounds like something straight out of a techno-thriller novel!
upvoted 0 times
Howard
10 days ago
Hold up, what's this 'Common Data Layer' business in option C? I'm not sure I buy that one. Seems a bit out of left field compared to the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Chun
12 days ago
I agree, option A seems the most detailed and accurate. Although option B also sounds relevant, since UDM seems to handle authentication for different access types.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
12 days ago
Option A sounds like the most comprehensive description of UDM. It mentions it stores and retrieves subscription and authentication data, and offers services to other network functions. That seems to align with the question.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not familiar with UDM either. But based on the options, it seems to be some kind of network function that deals with data management and authentication. I'm leaning towards option A or B.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
16 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. There's a lot of technical jargon and I'm not entirely sure what Unified Data Management (UDM) is. I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel