Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Nokia Exam BL0-220 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Nokia's BL0-220 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All BL0-220 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Terrilyn
9 days ago
Haha, good one, Nathan! But seriously, I think all three options (appropriate tools, effective process methodology, and people enablement) are crucial for the design. The cost factor is important, but it's more of a constraint or requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
11 days ago
Guys, guys, let's not forget the most important part of the design – the coffee machine! You can't have a well-oiled data center without a steady supply of caffeine, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
13 days ago
I see your point, Halina, but I still think the core design elements should be the tools, processes, and people. Cost can be a constraint, but it's not part of the design itself.
upvoted 0 times
Halina
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think the cost of tools is a crucial factor in the design. After all, what good are the best tools if the organization can't afford them?
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
15 days ago
I agree with Laticia. The design should focus on the functionality and effectiveness of the tools, processes, and people involved. Cost is certainly a consideration, but it's not a direct part of the design.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
17 days ago
This is a tricky question. I think the design of a data center manager should include appropriate tools, effective process methodology, and people enablement. The cost of tools is important, but I wouldn't say it's a core part of the design itself.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel