Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-900 Topic 8 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-900 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 8
[All SC-900 Questions]

Which three authentication methods can Microsoft Entra users use to reset their password? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephaine
4 days ago
Haha, true that! Picture passwords are about as outdated as floppy disks. Anyway, I think A, C, and D are the correct answers here. Can't go wrong with the classic password reset options.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Text message, mobile app notification, and security questions seem like the most common password reset methods. I mean, who even uses picture passwords anymore? That's so 2010.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
6 days ago
I agree, A, C, and D seem like the obvious choices here. I'm not too familiar with certificate-based authentication, so I'm not sure about B. And a picture password, E, doesn't really seem like a standard password reset option.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
7 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm not completely sure about all the authentication methods Microsoft Entra users can use to reset their password. I think options A, C, and D are probably correct, but I'm a bit unsure about the others.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel