Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 7 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 7
[All SC-300 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 ES subscription that contains a user named User1. User1 is eligible for the Application administrator role.

User1 needs to configure a new connector group for an application proxy.

What should you to activate the role for User1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Demetra
4 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The Microsoft 365 Defender portal and the Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps portal don't really seem relevant here. This is more of an Azure AD administration task, so the Azure AD admin center is the obvious choice.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
5 days ago
I agree, the Azure AD admin center sounds like the right place to manage roles and permissions. The Microsoft 365 admin center might also be an option, but I'm not sure if that's the best choice for this specific task.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
6 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The Application administrator role is needed to configure the connector group, and that role needs to be activated for User1. I'm thinking the Azure Active Directory admin center might be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Owen
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I want to make sure I understand the context correctly. So, User1 needs to configure a new connector group for an application proxy, and we need to activate the Application administrator role for them. Let me think this through.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel