Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam SC-300 Topic 6 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's SC-300 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 6
[All SC-300 Questions]

A user named User1 receives an error message when attempting to access the Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps portal.

You need to identify the cause of the error. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tennie
4 days ago
Haha, don't even jinx it! That would be the ultimate plot twist. Alright, let's break this down. Sign-in logs or audit logs are the way to go, but which one do we think is the better option? Personally, I'm leaning towards the audit logs, just because they tend to have a bit more detailed information.
upvoted 0 times
Freida
5 days ago
Ha, yeah, it's always the weird edge cases that get you. But I'm with you guys, I'd go for the sign-in logs or audit logs. They should give us the information we need without too much hassle. Unless of course the user managed to somehow break the logging system itself, then we're really in trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
6 days ago
I agree, the sign-in logs or audit logs are probably the best options here. Log Analytics might be overkill for this specific issue, and provisioning logs don't seem directly relevant. Although, you never know, it could be a weird edge case.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question is asking for a solution that minimizes administrative effort, so I'm thinking sign-in logs or audit logs might be the way to go. Those should give us a good overview of what's going on without having to dig too deep.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel