Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 9 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 9
[All PL-900 Questions]

A hotel develops a housekeeping checklist for its housekeeping staff to use when they finish cleaning a room.

The housekeeping staff must be able to use their mobile device to add a check mark for each completed task and take a picture of the prepared bed.

The results of the checklist for each room must be stored in a SharePoint list.

You need to select the Microsoft Power Platform component that fulfills the requirement.

Which component should you select?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sanda
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the other options, but I don't think Power Pages or Power Virtual Agents would be a good fit here. This seems more like a traditional business app rather than a website or chatbot.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
3 months ago
What about a Canvas app? That would let us build a custom mobile-friendly UI and connect it directly to the SharePoint list. It might be a bit more work, but it could give us more control over the user experience.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
2 months ago
Let's go with the Canvas app then. It seems like the most versatile option.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
3 months ago
Agreed. A Canvas app would give us the ability to tailor the user experience to our specific needs.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
3 months ago
I think a Canvas app would be the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
3 months ago
Yes, but with a Canvas app, we can have more flexibility and control over the design.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
3 months ago
But wouldn't a Model-driven app be easier to build and maintain?
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
3 months ago
That's a good point. A Canvas app would allow us to create a custom mobile interface.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
3 months ago
E) Canvas app
upvoted 0 times
Huey
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. A Model-driven app would be a good option since it's designed for building business apps and can integrate with SharePoint. Plus, it would give us a user-friendly interface for the checklist.
upvoted 0 times
Reiko
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. It seems like we need a way to create a mobile-friendly checklist that can be used by the housekeeping staff and store the results in a SharePoint list. I'm thinking either a Model-driven app or a Canvas app could work well here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel