Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 13 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 13
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company plans to Implement customer engagement apps in Dynamics 565 Customer Service.

The company plans to deploy a portal that connects to Customer Service. Customers must be able to log in and access details about open cases.

You need to Identify the Microsoft Power Platform capability that provides the required functionality.

Which solution should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristeen
11 days ago
True, a model-driven app is another possibility. But I think Power Pages is a better fit since it's designed specifically for building customer-facing portals and websites.
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
12 days ago
I'm not so sure. What about a model-driven app? Couldn't that also provide the required functionality to connect to Dynamics 365 and give customers access to their case details?
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
13 days ago
I agree, Power Pages seems like the right choice. It's a low-code way to build customer-facing websites and portals that can integrate with Dynamics 365.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the correct answer here is Power Pages site. This provides the functionality to build a portal that connects to Dynamics 365 Customer Service, allowing customers to log in and access their open cases.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel