Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 12 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 12
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company using Power Platform is implementing Power Bl. The company plans to connect to several datasources and create reports and dashboards.

You need to identify the data sources they can connect to.

Which two data sources should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Micheline
4 days ago
Haha, no kidding. If I see OneNote or Word as an answer choice, I'm definitely going to assume it's a trick question. Power BI is all about connecting to robust, enterprise-level data sources, not your personal note-taking apps.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
5 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. And really, who uses OneNote or Word for serious data analysis? That's just weird. *chuckles* The exam question writers must be trying to trip us up with those silly options.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
6 days ago
I agree, B) Microsoft Dataverse and C) Microsoft Excel are the way to go. But I'm a little surprised they didn't include OneDrive or SharePoint as options. Those are also popular data sources for Power BI.
upvoted 0 times
Pedro
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Power BI is all about connecting to various data sources, so the obvious choices here are B) Microsoft Dataverse and C) Microsoft Excel. Those are two of the most common data sources used with Power BI.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel