Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-600 Topic 8 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-600 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 8
[All PL-600 Questions]

A company plans to use Power Bl.

The company plans to share reports indefinitely with a specific set of users.

You need to recommend a solution.

Which solution should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Reena
5 days ago
You know, this question is really making me hungry. I could go for a nice Power Bar right about now. *chuckles* But seriously, I think the 'Share by using a link' option could be a good compromise. It's more secure than publishing to the web, but still allows for easy sharing with the specific users.
upvoted 0 times
Arlen
6 days ago
That's a good point, Lyla. But what if the company wants to integrate the reports into a website or portal? In that case, I'd suggest using the 'website or portal' option to embed the code. That way, we can keep the reports secure within the company's own platform.
upvoted 0 times
Lyla
7 days ago
I disagree, Leota. Sharing directly with the users could be a security risk, especially if the number of users is large. I'd recommend using the 'Publish to web' option to embed the code. That way, we can still share the reports, but with better control over who can access them.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
8 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the best solution would be to share the reports directly with the users. That way, we can ensure the reports are only accessible to the specific set of users the company wants to share with.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel