Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-600 Topic 6 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-600 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 6
[All PL-600 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company plans to automate the expense approval process.

Users currently enter data into an on-premises SQL Server database.

You need to allow users to submit expenses from mobile devices.

Solution: Create a canvas app for expense data entry. Install an on-premises gateway. Create a cloud flow for approval and to add data to the SQL Server database.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lavonna
2 days ago
Absolutely. And let's not forget the flexibility of the canvas app for the mobile experience. That's a really nice touch that will make the whole process much more user-friendly. I'd say this is a solid solution that meets the stated requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
3 days ago
That's a good point. But I think the use of an on-premises gateway should help address any connectivity or security concerns. Plus, Microsoft has been putting a lot of emphasis on hybrid cloud solutions, so this approach is probably pretty well-supported.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
4 days ago
I agree, the solution seems well-thought-out. The only potential issue I can see is the integration between the cloud flow and the on-premises database. Depending on the company's IT infrastructure and security policies, that could be a bit tricky to set up and maintain.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
5 days ago
I think this is a pretty straightforward question. The solution proposed seems to meet the goal of allowing users to submit expenses from mobile devices, while still integrating with the on-premises SQL Server database. The use of a canvas app, on-premises gateway, and cloud flow seems like a logical approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel