Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-600 Topic 11 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-600 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 11
[All PL-600 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company plans to automate the expense approval process.

Users currently enter data into an on-premises SQL Server database.

You need to allow users to submit expenses from mobile devices.

Solution: Create a canvas app for expense data entry. Install an on-premises gateway. Create a cloud flow for approval and to add data to the SQL Server database.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Titus
3 months ago
Hold on, are we really debating the merits of a solution that involves a gateway? Sounds like someone's been watching too much 'Lord of the Rings' if you ask me. Let's keep this discussion grounded in reality, shall we?
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
3 months ago
I agree with Rosendo. This seems a bit overkill for a basic expense approval process. Plus, relying on an on-premises gateway could be a bottleneck. I'd lean towards 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
3 months ago
I'm not so sure. Doesn't this solution involve a lot of moving parts? I'm worried about the complexity and potential maintenance issues. Maybe a simpler, more streamlined approach would be better.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
3 months ago
Hmm, this solution seems pretty solid to me. Creating a canvas app for mobile expense entry, setting up an on-premises gateway, and using a cloud flow for approval and database integration - that covers all the key requirements. I'd vote for 'Yes'.
upvoted 0 times
Hassie
3 months ago
E: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
3 months ago
D: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Dorsey
3 months ago
C: Yes