Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 9 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 9
[All PL-500 Questions]

You plan to use a cloud flow.

The flow must be contained within a solution.

You need to add the cloud flow to a solution.

Solution: Add an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louann
2 days ago
I'm with you all on this one. The solution is clear and concise. Though, I have to say, if I had a nickel for every time an exam question tried to mislead me, I'd be a rich man by now. Better double-check that answer just in case!
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
3 days ago
Yep, this is the way to do it. Can't get any simpler than that. Although, I do wonder if the exam will try to trick us with some hidden catch. You know how these certification exams love to do that!
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
4 days ago
I agree with Stefania. This solution meets the goal of containing the cloud flow within a solution. It's a straightforward approach that should work.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
5 days ago
I think the solution provided is a good one. Adding an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution seems like the right way to go about it. This way, the flow stays contained within a solution as required.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel