Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 2 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 2
[All PL-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are developing a solution for a medical practice. The solution must use an artificial intelligence (AI) model to evaluate medical X-ray images and detect broken bones.

You need to create the AI model for the solution.

Solution: Use AI Builder to create the model.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Karl
4 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I mean, AI Builder is built on top of Azure Machine Learning, which has some pretty powerful capabilities. And it's supposed to make it easier to create and deploy AI models. Maybe it's worth taking a closer look before we dismiss it completely.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
5 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Medical imaging is a pretty specialized field, and I'm not sure off-the-shelf tools like AI Builder will have the capabilities we need. We'll probably have to do a lot of custom model development and training to get the accuracy we need for something like this.
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
6 days ago
Jessica, you might be onto something there. I mean, if we're dealing with people's health, maybe we should err on the side of caution and not rely too heavily on AI. Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
7 days ago
Wait, are we seriously supposed to use AI Builder to create an AI model for a medical X-ray image detection system? That seems a bit too simplistic, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel