Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 3 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 3
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment that contains a branch office.

You need to restrict toll bypass for a user based on the office in which the user is working during an inbound or outbound PSTN call.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Calling policies in Teams

In Microsoft Teams, calling policies control which calling and call forwarding features are available to users. Calling policies determine whether a user can make private calls, use call forwarding or simultaneous ringing to other users or external phone numbers, route calls to voicemail, send calls to call groups, use delegation for inbound and outbound calls, and so on.

You can use the global (Org-wide default) policy that's created automatically or create and assign custom policies.

Calling policies include:

* Prevent toll bypass and send calls through the PSTN

Turning on this setting sends calls through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and incur charges rather than sending them through the network and bypassing the tolls. This setting is off by default.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-calling-policy

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shawana
4 days ago
Haha, you guys are overthinking this. Just use a Calling Policy (E) and restrict toll bypass for the user. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
5 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. A voice routing policy could definitely do the trick here. But then again, Location-Based Routing (C) does sound like it's specifically designed for this use case. Decisions, decisions...
upvoted 0 times
Verdell
6 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't a voice routing policy (A) also be able to handle this kind of requirement? I mean, you can define different routing rules based on the user's location, can't you?
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
7 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The question is asking about restricting toll bypass, which is a common requirement in enterprise voice deployments. I think the answer here is C) Location-Based Routing. This allows you to apply different policies based on the user's location during the call, which sounds exactly like what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel