Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 13 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 13
[All MS-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a user named User1

You create a retention label named Retention1 that is published to all locations.

You need to ensure that User1 can label email messages by using Retention1 as soon as possible.

Which cmdlet should you run in Microsoft Exchange Online PowerShell?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colby
4 days ago
Haha, yeah, 'Start-AppBackgroundTask'? What even is that? Sounds like something you'd see in a badly written IT thriller novel. 'The hacker has activated the App Background Task! We're doomed!'
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
5 days ago
Ooh, good call. That makes sense. The other options seem a bit random, like running a malware scan (A) or starting some random background task (D). I doubt those would have anything to do with applying a retention label.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The key here is that we need to get the 'Managed Folder Assistant' running, which is responsible for applying retention labels. So, I'm guessing the answer is C) Start-ManagedFolderAssistant.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. We need to enable the user to apply the retention label to their emails, so I'm thinking it's got to be one of the PowerShell cmdlets related to labeling or retention policies.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel