Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 3 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 3
[All MD-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that includes Microsoft Intune.

You need to deploy a custom app to Android devices. The app uses the APK file format.

Which type of app should you select for the deployment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Olen
9 days ago
Haha, yeah, I can already imagine someone accidentally choosing the Android store option and then wondering why their custom app won't install. That would be a rookie mistake for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
9 days ago
Good question. The key here is that the app is a custom one, not something available on the Google Play store. Managed Google Play is more for apps that are publicly available, whereas LOB is for internal, custom-built apps that you want to deploy to your organization's devices.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
10 days ago
Okay, so we've got line-of-business (LOB) as the best option. But what's the reasoning behind that? I mean, why not go with Managed Google Play or something else?
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
11 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. Built-in apps are probably not what we're looking for, and web links are for web-based apps. Android store and Managed Google Play are for apps from the respective app stores, not custom apps.
upvoted 0 times
Wade
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree with you there. The app is using the APK file format, which is typically associated with line-of-business apps. I don't think the other options like built-in, Android store, or web link would be the right fit here.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
12 days ago
You know, I was also thinking D, but I'm not entirely confident. Maybe we should discuss the options in more detail to ensure we get this right.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
12 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need to deploy a custom Android app using Intune, and the question is asking what type of app we should select. I'm leaning towards D) line-of-business (LOB) since it's a custom app that's not available on the Google Play store.
upvoted 0 times
Corrie
13 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option D, 'line-of-business (LOB)'. That sounds like the most appropriate choice for a custom app deployment through Intune.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
15 days ago
Ah, I see. We need to deploy a custom Android app using Intune, and the app is in the APK format. This narrows down the options quite a bit.
upvoted 0 times
Marta
17 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm not entirely sure about the different app types. I'll need to review the options carefully to make the right choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel