Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 6 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 6
[All MB-700 Questions]

Note: This question is pan of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 Finance. The company uses Microsoft 365 apps.

The company wants to integrate Microsoft Word and Excel into Dynamics 365 Finance.

You need to identify the underlying technology that is required.

Solution: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lauran
4 days ago
Azure AD is the way to go, for sure. I mean, if you can't figure that out, you might as well give up and become a professional paper clip organizer.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
5 days ago
This seems like a straightforward question. Azure AD is the way to go, no doubt about it. I'm just hoping the next one isn't as easy, or else I might fall asleep during the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Laine
6 days ago
You know, this question really tests our understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem. Azure AD is the foundation for so many of their cloud services, so it's no surprise that it's the key to integrating these enterprise applications.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
7 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at here. Using Azure AD to integrate Microsoft 365 apps with Dynamics 365 Finance makes perfect sense. It provides the necessary authentication and authorization mechanisms to seamlessly connect the applications.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel