Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 5 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 5
[All MB-700 Questions]

A company plans to upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company has a large call center that uses a third-party system to enter sales orders.

The company decides to keep the third-party system and integrate il with Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain v.-r >-:-r---r

The company also wants to reuse the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 integration and endpoints with Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.

For performance reasons, non-real-time integrations must be avoided.

All solutions that are proposed should be supported by Microsoft in case there are performance issues.

You need to plan the integration strategy.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tennie
4 days ago
Haha, testing in production? What is this, amateur hour? Let's stick to the best practices and do this the right way. The DMF package REST API sounds like the way to go, as long as it's supported by Microsoft.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
5 days ago
I'm not a fan of testing in a production environment. That seems risky, especially with a mission-critical system like a call center. We should definitely plan for robust testing in a non-production environment first.
upvoted 0 times
Werner
6 days ago
I agree, we have to be mindful of the performance requirements. Using synchronous integrations sounds like a good approach, but we'll need to test it thoroughly to ensure it meets the needs. Maybe we could explore the DMF package REST API as well, to see if that offers a more supported and scalable solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure about the performance implications of reusing the old AX 2012 integration and endpoints with the new Dynamics 365 systems. We need to be careful to avoid any non-real-time integrations that could cause issues.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel