Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 4 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 4
[All MB-700 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.

The company is creating a detailed One Version strategy for applying updates to different environments through Lifecycle Services (LCS).

You need to identify which environment can receive automatic updates from Microsoft.

Which environment should you select?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Simona
4 days ago
Exactly! And the multiple box testing environment in Azure, while it's a valid environment, is not the one that gets the automatic updates. That's reserved for the customer-managed LCS environment.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiana
5 days ago
Yep, that's what I was thinking too. The other options, like the Azure-hosted VHD and the local VHD, are likely development environments that don't receive automatic updates from Microsoft.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
6 days ago
I agree with you, option D makes the most sense. The question specifically says we need to identify the environment that can receive automatic updates from Microsoft, and the customer-managed environment is the only one mentioned that fits that criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment options. I'm pretty sure the correct answer is D, the customer-managed environment deployed through LCS.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel