Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 2 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 2
[All MB-335 Questions]

A manufacturer is implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management with warehouse management processes (WMS).

Warehouse workers use hand-held devices to pick and stage batch-tracked products for production. The warehouse manager requires that products are removed from on-hand inventory and consumed when they are picked and staged for production.

You need to remove the products from on-hand inventory.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yvonne
2 days ago
The flushing principle is used to automatically update inventory when certain events occur, like when materials are consumed in production. So that's probably the right direction to go in.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
3 days ago
Haha, good one! Okay, I think I'm going to go with C - 'flushing principle, start'. That seems to best match the requirement of removing the products from on-hand inventory when they are picked and staged.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm thinking it's either B or C. The question specifically says we need to remove the products from on-hand inventory, so the flushing principle seems like the key here.
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
5 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management's warehouse management processes. The key seems to be figuring out how to remove the products from on-hand inventory when they are picked and staged for production.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel