Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 12 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 12
[All MB-335 Questions]

A beverage company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management batch processing for production-

You need to identify the ingredient type used in batch processing when the base attribute of a product is added to a formula line.

What is the ingredient type?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Theron
3 months ago
Hmm, I can see the logic in both C) filler and D) none. But what if the base attribute is something more complex, like a secret blend of herbs and spices? *raises eyebrows* In that case, maybe it's A) active. Just a thought.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
3 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of 'what's the ingredient type?' Classic exam material, am I right? *chuckles* Personally, I'm leaning towards D) none. I mean, if the base attribute is just being added to the formula line, then maybe there's no special ingredient type involved at all.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
3 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. I was thinking it might be B) compensating. You know, to account for any variations in the base ingredient or something like that. But I'm not totally confident in that either. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Isreal
2 months ago
That's a good point. It could be D) none if no other ingredients are required.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
3 months ago
I'm not sure either, but I think it might be D) none if there are no additional ingredients needed.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
3 months ago
I think it could also be C) filler, to add substance to the formula.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
3 months ago
I believe it's B) compensating, to adjust for any inconsistencies in the base ingredient.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
3 months ago
I'm leaning towards C) filler, as it fills in any gaps or spaces in the formula.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
3 months ago
I agree with you, I also think it's A) active.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
3 months ago
I think it might be A) active, to show that the ingredient has a specific purpose in the formula.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
3 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I'm not entirely sure about the answer, but I think it might be C) filler. The question mentions that the base attribute of a product is added to a formula line, so the ingredient type used in batch processing would likely be a filler ingredient, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel