Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 4 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 4
[All MB-330 Questions]

A company uses the built-in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management master planning engine. Planned orders are automatically firming and are firmed during the current week.

You need to reconfigure the system for the new Planning Optimization master planning engine.

What should you change?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lenora
11 days ago
You know, I was just thinking about how this question might be a tricky one. What if the correct answer is actually option C, where we change the open orders' firming date to be the requirement date? That could be an interesting approach to ensure the planned orders are aligned with the actual requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
12 days ago
That's a good point, Willard. I'm leaning towards either option B or D as the correct answer. Changing the firming time fence to lead-time plus one week or a period longer than the lead time would give the system more flexibility to handle the planned orders in a more efficient manner.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
13 days ago
I agree, Gaynell. From what I understand, the firming time fence determines the period during which planned orders are automatically firmed. In the current setup, the planned orders are being firmed during the current week, which might not be the most optimal approach.
upvoted 0 times
Gaynell
14 days ago
Haha, Liam, you might be onto something there! The exam questions can definitely be tricky, and it's always a good idea to think outside the box. Though, I'm still leaning more towards options B or D, as they seem to be the more straightforward solutions to the problem at hand.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel