Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 6 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 6
[All MB-310 Questions]

A company uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Project Operations.

The company must associate fixed assets with subprojects to track the money that the company spends to maintain assets.

You need to configure subprojects to track the associated fixed asset transactions.

Which two types of subprojects can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection Is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roselle
11 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. We need to associate fixed assets with subprojects, so the subproject types have to be able to handle that kind of financial data. I'm going with B) Fixed price and C) Time and material. Can't go wrong with the classics!
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
12 days ago
Ooh, this one's a doozy! I bet the answer is gonna be super obscure. My money's on D) Investment and E) Cost. Why? Well, because who doesn't love a good curveball, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Denise
13 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward config question. I'm leaning towards B) Fixed price and C) Time and material as the correct answers. Those types of subprojects seem like they would be the best fit for tracking fixed asset maintenance costs.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
14 days ago
This question is really tricky! I'm not sure which subproject types we can use to track fixed asset transactions. I'm thinking it might be either Internal or Investment, but I'm not totally confident.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel