Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 9 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 9
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are the Dynamics 365 Field Service technician manager for Contoso Ltd.

Your customers are indicating they are being double invoiced for certain work orders They are receiving the quarterly invoice, and another invoice after the service is performed.

You need the system to automatically handle these scenarios, while still sending out invoices for work orders that are not generated from an agreement.

What should you do to avoid double billing your customers that have agreements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Devora
3 months ago
Option D seems interesting - creating a process with price lists and entitlements to ensure the work order subtotal and invoice are $0.00. That could be a good way to handle the agreements without impacting the regular invoicing. Though I'm a bit worried it might be more complex to set up.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
3 months ago
I think option B might be the way to go - if we turn off invoice generation for closed-posted work orders, that should stop the double invoicing, right? Although I wonder if that would also prevent invoices from going out for work orders not tied to an agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
2 months ago
Agreed. Option D seems like the most comprehensive solution.
upvoted 0 times
Noble
3 months ago
Good point. Let's go with option D then.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
3 months ago
That could ensure the work order subtotal and invoice are $0.00.
upvoted 0 times
Corrinne
3 months ago
What about option D? Creating a process using price lists and entitlements might work.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
3 months ago
That's true. Maybe we should consider another option.
upvoted 0 times
Kirby
3 months ago
But wouldn't turning off invoice generation affect work orders not under agreements?
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
3 months ago
Option B sounds like the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
3 months ago
Haha, yeah, the manual approach - the IT professional's favorite fallback! But you know, in a case like this where the customer experience is on the line, maybe it's worth putting in a bit more effort to find a more automated solution. I'm leaning towards option D, even if it's a bit more work upfront.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
3 months ago
Hmm, I don't know, that sounds like it could get pretty complicated. Maybe we should just go with the good old-fashioned manual approach and have someone double-check the invoice lines before sending them out? That might be the simplest solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel