Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-500 Topic 1 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-500 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 1
[All DP-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to ft. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

From Power Query Editor, you profile the data shown in the following exhibit.

The loT GUID and loT ID columns are unique to each row in the query.

You need to analyze loT events by the hour and day of the year. The solution must improve dataset performance.

Solution: You split the loT DateTime column into a column named Date and a column named Time.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lanie
3 months ago
I don't know, you guys. This question is making my head hurt. Can we take a quick coffee break before we dive back in? I need to recharge my brain.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm on the fence about this one. Splitting the DateTime column could make it easier to work with the data, but it also adds an extra step. Maybe there's a more streamlined way to get the same information without creating additional columns.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
3 months ago
I agree, splitting the DateTime column seems like it could be overkill. We should focus on finding a solution that's more efficient and directly addresses the requirement to analyze IoT events by hour and day of the year.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
3 months ago
I'm not sure if splitting the DateTime column is the best solution here. While it might make the data a bit more organized, I'm not convinced it will actually improve the dataset performance.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
2 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
2 months ago
Yes, we should explore other options before making a decision.
upvoted 0 times
Tony
3 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
3 months ago
I see your point. Perhaps there is another solution that can improve dataset performance without splitting the column.
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 months ago
But wouldn't splitting the column increase the complexity and possibly slow down the performance?
upvoted 0 times
Holley
3 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Aja
3 months ago
I think splitting the DateTime column into separate Date and Time columns will help in analyzing loT events by hour and day.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel