Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 10 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 10
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription.

You create a logical SQL server that hosts four databases Each database will be used by a separate customer.

You need to ensure that each customer can access only its own database. The solution must minimize administrative effort

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Thaddeus
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think creating a private endpoint could also be a good solution. That would allow us to isolate the databases from the public internet and control access more granularly.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
5 days ago
That's a good point. Database-level firewall rules would allow us to control access to each individual database, which seems like the most targeted approach. And it would minimize the administrative overhead compared to setting up an NSG.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
6 days ago
Okay, so it sounds like the two best options here are database-level firewall rules and creating a private endpoint. Both of those would allow us to isolate the databases and control access for each customer, which is exactly what we need.
upvoted 0 times
Marica
7 days ago
Haha, you're probably right, Michael. They're definitely trying to see if we can think critically and not just go for the obvious answer. But I think we've got this - private endpoint and database-level firewall rules are the way to go. Time to ace this exam!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel