Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All DP-300 Questions]

You deploy an instance of SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines named SQL1 that hosts multiple databases.

You configure the full recovery model for all the databases.

You perform a full backup of the master database on SQL1.

You need to a perform an additional backup of the master database on SQL1. The solution must minimize how long it takes to perform the backup.

Which type of backup should you perform?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roosevelt
4 days ago
You got that right, my friend. Although, I have to say, a log backup might be an interesting option too. Depends on how much data we're talking about, you know? Gotta weigh the pros and cons.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
5 days ago
Definitely tail-log. Gotta love those quick backups, am I right? Saves us time for the more important things in life, like debating the merits of different backup types over a good cup of coffee.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
6 days ago
I agree, a tail-log backup seems like the way to go. It'll capture the latest changes to the database and minimize the backup time. Plus, it'll be a good complement to the full backup we already have.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. The master database is in full recovery model, so a full backup would be overkill. A differential backup would also take longer than needed. I think the best option here is a tail-log backup.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel