Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-900 Topic 3 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-900 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-900 Questions]

In the software as a service (SaaS) cloud service, which responsibility is shared between Microsoft and the customer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rory
5 days ago
Haha, this question is a classic cloud responsibility tricky one. I can see the logic in all the answers, but I think I'm leaning towards A - identity and directory infrastructure management. Gotta keep those user accounts straight, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Chun
6 days ago
You both make good points, but I'm going with B - application management. Isn't that where the line is drawn? The SaaS provider handles the app itself, but the customer is responsible for things like configuration, customization, and user management.
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
7 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking D - operating system updates. Isn't that a shared responsibility between the SaaS provider and the customer? The provider handles the underlying OS, but the customer may need to manage some updates on their end.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
7 days ago
This question really hits at the heart of cloud responsibilities. I'd say the answer is C - information and data management. In SaaS, the provider is responsible for the app and infrastructure, but the customer has to manage their own data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel