Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-800 Topic 3 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-800 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-800 Questions]

You have an Azure virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server.

You need to ensure that administrators request access to VM1 before establishing a Remote Desktop connection.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brock
2 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to set up Azure Front Door just to control access to one VM? That would be like using a bazooka to kill a fly. Definitely go with the NSG on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
3 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards the Privileged Identity Management option, but now that I think about it, that's probably overkill for a single VM. The NSG is a more straightforward solution that gets the job done.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
4 days ago
I agree, an NSG sounds like the most logical choice here. It gives you that extra layer of security and control over who can access the VM. The other options don't really seem to fit the requirement of requiring approval before a Remote Desktop connection.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
5 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with Azure Front Door or Privileged Identity Management, but I think the answer might be a network security group (NSG). That would allow us to control access to the VM and require admin approval before a connection is established.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel