Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 1 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster that will connect to an Azure Container Registry.

You need to use the automatically generated service principal for the AKS cluster to authenticate to the Azure Container Registry.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cristen
4 days ago
I'm with Leonardo and 2 on this one. D is definitely the way to go. Although, I do like the idea of Minna about using Key Vault, it's not what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
5 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards B. Storing the service principal credentials in Azure Key Vault would be a secure way to authenticate. But you both make a good point about the role assignment being the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
6 days ago
I agree with Leonardo. The question specifically mentions using the automatically generated service principal, so we don't need to create a new user or group. A role assignment is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
7 days ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is D. We need to create a role assignment to grant the AKS service principal access to the Azure Container Registry. The service principal is automatically generated, so we don't need to create a new user or group.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel