Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 8 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an SAP production landscape in Azure that is hosted on virtual machines that run Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

You need to monitor the virtual machines. The solution must ensure that you can collect logs from the virtual machines by using data collection rules (DCRs).

What should you install on each virtual machine?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erick
11 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The Azure Monitor agent might be a better choice, especially if we're looking to monitor both the Windows and Linux VMs in our landscape. It could provide a more unified monitoring solution.
upvoted 0 times
Cyril
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. The Azure Monitor agent (option C) also seems like it could work for this use case. It's a newer agent that can collect logs and metrics from both Windows and Linux VMs.
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
13 days ago
I agree with Kayleigh. The Log Analytics agent is the correct choice here. It's specifically designed for log collection, and it integrates with Azure Monitor to make it easy to centralize and analyze the logs.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
14 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward. To collect logs from the VMs, we'll need to install the Log Analytics agent, which is option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel